Marketing Manager - Enterprise Education
|Job Title||Marketing Manager - Enterprise Education|
|Salary||£75k - £80k|
|Contact Name||Hannah Cleary|
|Job Advertised||24 days ago|
Marketing Manager – Enterprise Education
Business: Global Tech
Contract: 12 month contract with a strong chance of extension/perm.
Salary: £75,000 - £80,000 per annum depending on experience.
Location: London office based 2-3 days a week, Hybrid.
An important opportunity has just become available with one of the largest Global and best known Tech companies, as a Enterprise Marketing Manager.
In this role, you will...
- Collaborate with sales on account plans, marketing strategy, and customer programs for mutually identified Top Accounts.
- Identify marketing opportunities.
- Carefully plan high-touch, KPI-driven, marketing plans with clear growth.
- Team with Global Education Marketing teams to align on cross-segment initiatives and programs.
- Visually and orally communicate strategies and results to a wide-range of stakeholders.
We are looking for...
- 5+ years B2B marketing with proven account-based or enterprise marketing knowledge and skills.
- Knowledge using Salesforce and other tools that help drive marketing/sales collaborations
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
Apply today with your CV, Linkedin profile, or just your contact details for further info on this and other Marketing Manager positions. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence by Hannah in Principle.