Principle respect your right to privacy. It is important that you know exactly what we do with personal information that you and others provide to us, why we gather it and what it means to you. This information is being provided to you in line with our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which will come into force on 25 May 2018. From that date, the GDPR, together with applicable Irish requirements, will amend existing data protection law and place enhanced accountability and transparency obligations on organisations when using your information. The GDPR will also introduce changes which will give you greater control over your personal information, including a right to object to the processing of your personal information where that processing is carried out for our business purposes
Information we collect about you
Through this website (i.e. our desktop and mobile sites) and our apps you may have an opportunity to send us information, such as through the “contact us” pages, job application pages, submit CV page or login page, any other area where you may send e-mails, request for job specs or provide feedback. By choosing to participate in these, you will be providing us with some level of personal information relating to you.
How we use your information
This information will only be used by Principle HR Ltd for; (i) the purposes for which it was provided by you; (ii) verification purposes and statistical analysis; and (iii) marketing and administration purposes.
We use, and share, your data where:
- you have agreed or explicitly consented to the use of your data in a specific way (you may withdraw your consent at any time)
- use is necessary in relation to the job application process we are providing you (e.g. you have applied for a position advertised by us) or where we evaluate you against vacancies we may have and that may be suitable for you
- use is necessary because we have to comply with a legal obligation (e.g.the collection of taxes or law enforcement);
- use is necessary to protect your “vital interests” in exceptional circumstances
Who we share your information with
As part of the recruitment process, we may share your information with
- third parties with whom (i) we need to share your information (e.g. your CV) to facilitate the job application process you have applied for and (ii) you ask us to share your information
- service providers who provide us with support services;
- screening services companies, where you have been offered and accepted a position where a background check is required as a condition of the employment offer.
How long we hold your data
How long we hold your data can be subject to legislation and rules we must follow, however, it will be not kept for any longer than necessary for the purpose or purposes provided.
Using companies to process your information outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
In some cases, we may transfer information about you with us to our service providers and other organisations outside the EEA. We will always take steps to ensure that any transfer of information outside of the EEA is carefully managed to protect your privacy rights.
How to exercise your information rights including the right to object
From 25 May 2018, you will have several enhanced rights in relation to how we use your information, including the right, without undue delay, to:
- find out if we use your information, access your information and receive copies of your information;
- have inaccurate/incomplete information corrected and updated;
- object to the particular use of your personal data for our legitimate business interests or direct marketing purposes*;
- in certain circumstances, to have your information deleted or our use of your data restricted*;
- exercise the right to data portability (i.e. obtain a transferable copy of your information we hold to transfer to another provider)*; and
- to withdraw consent at any time where processing is based on consent.
*These rights will be available from 25 May 2018
Access to your Data
You are entitled to a copy of your data if you wish. To request a copy please write to our Data Processing team (with proof of identification) to 41 Fitzwilliam Place, Dublin D02 XY54.
Implications of not providing your data
If you do not provide information we may not be able to:
- provide you with our Client job information or services to you
- to continue to provide recruitment services.
A merger or Sale
Changes to Privacy Statement
Principle reserves the right to modify or amend this privacy statement at any time and for any reason and where a change is made it will be set out on our website.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your privacy while using this website, please direct them to email@example.com