| Job Title
||£45k to £50k
| Our Reference
| Contact Name
| Job Advertised
||22 days ago
Business: Global Communications & Streaming
Contract: Permanent – hybrid position
Location: Leeds, Yorkshire
Salary: £50k to £60k basic + benefits & career progression
Candidates MUST be able to commute to the offices near to Leeds when required, so you must live within a commutable distance of Leeds.
Non-UK candidates & candidates requiring sponsorship cannot be considered
- Self-Starter: Proven ability to take ownership of demonstrable functionality from receiving requirements, development, unit test writing through implementation with a high attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of UI and importance of providing a seamless experience to the end-user.
Really good to have:
- Agile: Experience as a member of an Agile development team; actively participating in ceremonies to refine requirements, demonstrate functionality, and provide process improvements.
- User Experience: Knowledge of designing user interfaces and user experiences. Creating mock-ups/prototypes and implementing visual designs as code. Using CSS pre-processors such as SASS or LESS.
- DevOps: Experience configuring and troubleshooting build and development environments and tools, including experience with Jenkins, Git, and Groovy, or similar tools.
The next step…
Apply today with CV or LinkedIn profile for immediate review. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence by Dan at Principle HR.