|Job Title||UI/UX Researcher|
|Salary||£110k to £120k|
|Contact Name||Dan Butterworth|
|Job Advertised||30 days ago|
: Global Technology
: 12 months
: £110k to £120k basic, PAYE + benefits – WITHIN IR35
The role: UI/UX Researcher
As a UX researcher on the Data Use Infrastructure team, you’ll have the opportunity to partner directly with cross-functional partners building systems and tools that empower employees to make decisions and ensure we are leveraging data with a privacy-focused lens.
- Extensive experience with qualitative research projects with various complexities.
- Good experience with data and utilizing numbers to define and support hypotheses.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Extensive experience with storytelling to get traction with various audiences.
- Extensive experience with autonomy and decision-making to balance demands.
- Master’s Degree in human behaviour-related fields, such as human-computer interaction, psychology, sociology, communication, information science, media studies, computer science, or economics.
- Minimum five years of research experience.
- Privacy background & mixed-methods skills is a plus.
Apply today with CV or LinkedIn profile for immediate review. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence by Dan at Principle.