Technical Service Manager - Expired
|Job Title||Technical Service Manager|
|Salary||€55000 - €60000 per annum|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Position: Technical Service Manager
Exciting opportunity to join the team as a Technical Service manager for an established medical device company, who has been business for over 50 years.
Our client is a privately owned Irish company, and are a leading distributor of medical and surgical equipment. They supply an extensive range of high quality disposable and capital equipment from some of the most innovative brands within the healthcare industry.
If you have minimum 5 years' experience in the medical device industry, and are customer focused, well organized, and have the ability the manage an ever expanding technical service department, we would love to hear from you.
- Manage a team of engineers as well as a service coordinator and an equipment coordinator
- Maintain a high level of support to customers including repair turnaround time, breakdown response time and on time routine servicing
- Advise and ensure all staff are up to date with technical training and best practices
- Work closely with suppliers regarding new testing methods, updates and advice
- Support the sales team with technical assistance when required
- Liaise with customers regarding service contracts, quotations for repairs etc.
- Work closely with the sales and admin team on specific tender documentations
- Source and interview potential new candidates when required
- Ensure good customer relations are maintained
- Plan and carry out large new equipment installs
A car and fuel card, mobile phone and laptop are also provided.
Diploma/Certificate in Electro/mechanical engineering or similar
Please apply to Jean at Principle. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence