Senior Quality Engineer Medical Devices - Expired
|Job Title||Senior Quality Engineer Medical Devices|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Senior Quality Engineer Medical Devices
Calling out experienced Quality Engineers with a medical devices/ pharma/ regulated industry background to join the NPI Quality Department of a global medical devices company in Galway.
As a Senior Quality Engineer, you will joining the Quality Department and be working as a team on various projects focusing on the quality aspects.
What's in it for you?
- Day rate: up to €350 per day/ can be salaried
- Job Type: Contract full-time/ permanent fulltime
- Job Duration: 12 months (visibility of extension)/ perm
- Location: Galway, Ireland
- Opportunity to be part of a highly collaborative team to work on global edge projects
Your Profile/ Background
- Good experience in QMS
- Experience working within Projects CAPA
- Previous experience/knowledge FDA and MDD GMP and knowledge of quality systems
- Working experience in product verification and process validations.
- 3rd level degree within an engineering or science discipline
Apply Now with your CV or LinkedIn profile to get more info on this Senior Quality Engineer role and to be a part of a global medical device Co who are at the forefront. All applications are reviewed by Som in Principle and will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
email@example.com | 016035075