- The role: Senior Data Scientist (R/Python/Hadoop)
- Business: Global Media Tech
- Contract: 12 months with a possibility of being extended
- Salary: £105k to £112k basic: PAYE, paid weekly, WITHIN IR35
- Location: London area, UK – remote working
You MUST already be in the UK with full rights to work and NOT require relocation or visa sponsorship to be considered
- Apply knowledge of statistics, machine learning, programming, data modelling, simulation, and advanced mathematics to recognize patterns, identify opportunities, pose business questions, and make valuable discoveries leading to prototype development and product improvement.
- Use a flexible, analytical approach to design, develop, and evaluate predictive models and advanced algorithms that lead to optimal value extraction from the data.
- Generate and test hypotheses and analyse and interpret the results of product experiments.
- Work with product engineers to translate prototypes into new products, services, and features and provide guidelines for large-scale implementation.
- Provide Business Intelligence (BI) and data visualisation support, which includes, but limited to support for the online customer service dashboards and other ad-hoc requests requiring data analysis and visual support.
- You'll have have at least 6 years plus of strong, proven experience in programming languages such as Python and/or R. BigData tools such as Hadoop, or Data Visualisation tools such as Tableau is paramount
- You'll have the ability to communicate effectively in writing, including conveying complex information and promoting in-depth engagement on course topics.
- You'll have proven experience in working with large datasets
The next step:
Apply today with CV or LinkedIn profile for immediate review. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence by Dan at Principle.