Interested in working with a global tech company who continually is voted as best place to work. This market leader – whose innovative SaaS product is used by Fortune 500 companies around the world and major multinational companies is strengthening their Engineering support team.
- You will troubleshoot technical issues, and find a workaround
- You will work as part of a highly technical, collaborative, and friendly global tech team
- This role offers an annual salary of £62,000 based on relevant experience
- It’s a hybrid work model so 2 days a week onsite in Staines which is 45 min by train from central London in state-of-the-art offices
- Onsite (free) parking is available
- The role will commence initially as a contract (12 months) - inside IR35 - PAYE
- This is a chance to work with a global brand name whose tech is changing how companies operate.
To be successful in this role you need to have
- A solid background within software support – the ability to troubleshoot, find workarounds, and support high-end, high-value clients
- Tech tools & skills such as CSS, Angular, Ajax, or React would be very useful
- SQL skills are also needed.
This is a high-priority hire so interviews will be happening in the coming week – Apply today with your CV or LinkedIn profile for immediate review by Som Tech Recruitment Partner.
Som | email@example.com