Program Manager Medical Devices - Global Programs - Expired
|Job Title||Program Manager Medical Devices - Global Programs|
|Salary||€65000 - €75000 per annum + pension, bonus, healthcare etc|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Program Manager Medical Devices
Principle has partnered with one of the world's leading Medical Device Companies and is now hiring an experienced Program Manager. You will be involved in the management of a global program focusing on the transformation of engineering services and operational efficiencies with scope across 6 sites located across EMEA, NA & ASPAC. This is a pivotal role within the business that offers a high degree of autonomy and reward.
- Salary: €65-€75K annual salary + bonus
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension, education support, PHI, life assurance, paid sick leave, paid courses such as PMP, Lean Six Sigma, Masters to advance your career, paid study & exam leave, Flexitime, 4.5 day week
- Opportunity to be a part of a well-renowned company and to work within a friendly, collaborative team of engineers, managers who are working on life-changing projects within the sector
What will your day to day role look like?
- To monitor programs on the transformation of engineering services and operational efficiencies
- To manage program of work which includes Asset Management, Process Capability, Tooling Services, and Strategic Partnering
- Managing projects/ programs across EMEA/NA and ASPAC
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Science discipline.
- Certification in Project/Program Management.
- Knowledge of medical device quality & regulatory systems.
- Good understanding of a variety of change management principles, practices, processes, and techniques.
Apply Now for this Program Manager role with your CV or LinkedIn profile. All applications will be reviewed by Som in Principle with the strictest confidence.
email@example.com | 016035075