Operations Support Science Graduate €24K
Exciting opportunity for a Science or Engineering graduate to join a global FMCG co to join the Pilot Plant team.
As an Operations Support, you will be supporting the team on day-to-day operations including involvement in capex, maintenance, food safety, H&S, and environmental initiatives
You will be getting opportunities to work on the innovative global projects that the team will be working, and you will be provided with the required training.
- Salary up to €24K per year
- Location: Dublin 8; It is a full-time onsite position with no work from home
- 11 months contract with visibility of long-term extension
- Opportunity to work in a friendly and highly collaborative team on innovative projects in the industry
- A Science or Engineer degree, Food Science degree is preferred
- A can-do attitude and with strong analytical and technical skills
- Any operational experience is a plus
- Practical experience in a technical role in formulated liquid area or brewery would be an advantage.
Apply Now to this Operation Support role with your CV or Linked for more details. All CVs are reviewed in strictest confidence by Som in Principle.
Som Rajendra | 016035075 | firstname.lastname@example.org