Head of Industry Campaigns, EMEA – Tech
Joining us as the Head of Marketing Industry Campaigns team means becoming an integral part of a forward-thinking Tech Organization at the forefront of marketing excellence. If you are enthusiastic about driving results through collaborative teamwork, possess a fervent belief in the power of marketing, and are eager to continuously improve campaigns with a blend of creativity and data-driven insights, then this opportunity is tailor-made for you.
- Salary: £95,000k - £112,000k per annum.
- Contract: 12 months – with a high chance of extension.
- Hybrid from London Office
As our clients Head of Industry Campaigns you will:
? Develop, implement and deliver the campaign strategy for both thought leadership and deal progression programmes, ensuring alignment to the wider marketing priorities
? Collaborate well with the regional marketing leads across EMEA
? Implement team performance goals, to effectively measure and report on the impact, using well-defined metrics.
? Manage and allocate budget for content creation and localisation of assets, working closely with the Digital Marketing team to ensure spend is also effectively allocated for programme execution
What you need to succeed
- Minimum 7+ year's experience in a marketing leadership role
- Background in B2B marketing, preferably in tech
- Experience in building executive-level materials, with the ability to distil complex concepts into clear, easy-to-understand presentations
Apply today with CV or your LinkedIn profile for further information.