Global Mobility Specialist - EMEA
One of our key clients, leading American software company that empowers creativity and enables digital experiences through its innovative tools and solutions is looking for a highly engaging Global Mobility Specialist to join the team on an initial 6-month contract.
In this role, you will be the point of contact for Recruiters, Hiring Managers and HRBP's advising them on required visas and paperwork for domestic and international relocations and assignments. You will be responsible for advising on the immigration needs of prospective candidates and current employees while ensuring Global Mobility functions as a key component of the global talent acquisition and retention strategy.
- A competitive annual salary of £50,000
- Flexible, hybrid working - 2/3 days per week onsite in the offices based in Shoreditch, London
- The role will commence on a 12-month contract initially
- The opportunity to work with a well-known global brand!
- Act as an immigration and relocation subject matter expert and program manager for the region, adhering to globally established processes and policies, while creating and championing for local nuances where necessary.
- Serve as the single point of contact for global HR business partners, talent partners and hiring managers for employer-sponsored immigration matters and international relocations.
- Advise HR business partners, talent partners and hiring managers on the immigration needs of prospective candidates and current employees, to ensure Global Mobility functions as a key component of the global talent acquisition and retention strategy.
- 5+ years experience within a Global Mobility role with strong knowledge and understanding of the complexities in the EMEA region.
- Solid understanding of international HR, international compensation and benefits, tax and EMEA immigration practices.
- Strong immigration knowledge for the EMEA region (UK, Switzerland, France, Germany in particular)
- Experience with intern immigration and supporting global mobility for University programs
- Must possess a strong understanding of the complexities of global mobility that touches EMEA.