As a member of their seven-person finance team, reporting to the Financial Controller, you'll manage the financial health of their banking and asset management entities.
This is a hybrid role, based in Dublin City Centre 3 days office /2 days home.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and managing the month end reporting process for several operating entities
- Producing year-end management accounts, budgets, and forecasts
- Producing annual financial statements for Irish and other European entities in accordance with IFRS and local GAAP
- Managing the annual audit process – liaising with auditors at year-end and during interim audits
- Preparing and managing various monthly/quarterly regulatory returns, liaising with the regulator when required,
- keeping informed of changes in the regulatory environment
- Ensuring tax compliance (CT, VAT, DWT etc.), liaising with external tax advisors on tax matters
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA accountant with at least 3 PQE.
- Minimum three years’ experience in financial services or related regulated industry
- Experience with cost / segment reporting an advantage.
- Experience in application of latest IFRS or GAAP reporting standards
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel
- Ability to act on own initiative.
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
This hybrid role offers exposure to all facets of this mid-sized office environment, encouraging collaboration with local and Group departments.
If you're a qualified accountant seeking career growth, apply now for this exciting opportunity with excellent career prospects.