|Job Title||Compliance Specialist|
|Contact Name||Peter Barry|
|Job Advertised||16 days ago|
Compliance Specialists – Healthcare Sector
- Permanent opportunity
- Based in Citywest, Hybrid working model 3 days office/2 days home.
- Salary will be within the range of €60,000 - €65,000.
- 35 hour working week.
- Pension scheme. 30 days annual leave.
A little bit about the company & role:
One of most established private hospital groups with over 800 beds, 3500 staff and 450 leading consultants. Head quartered in Dublin with 5 locations across Ireland.
The Compliance Specialist supports the Chief Data Protection and European Compliance Officer
(CDPECO) with the roll out and delivery of the compliance program which incorporates data protection activities within the Group.
- A 3rd level qualification in Information Governance or Data Protection
- Professional Certificate in Data Protection.
- 5 years’ experience of interpreting and implementing data protection legislation or working in a compliance role
- Have a working knowledge and understanding of data protection issues within a
Health Care environment is helpful but no essential.
Skills Next Step.
To apply for this role, apply now with CV or LinkedIn profile