Welder/ Fabricator Specialist
|Job Title||Welder/ Fabricator Specialist|
|Salary||£14.48 per hr|
|Contact Name||Emma OConnell|
|Job Advertised||19 days ago|
The world's largest Global Manufactures of construction equipment is looking for a qualified Welder/ Fabricator. If you would like to work in a creative and innovative environment that creates ,cutting-edge products then this job is for you.
You will be responsible for welding a variety of products and components, including structural steel, sheet metal, and piping. You will work with a variety of materials, including steel, aluminum, and stainless steel, and will use a variety of welding techniques, including MIG, TIG, and stick welding.
- Location Larne Antrim
- Hourly rate of £14.48 per hour
- 37.5 hours over a 4 day period (Mon -Thurs)
- Up to 6% bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme - double your contribution up to 6%
- Contributory share scheme- match 50% of your contribution
- 12-month fixed term contract
- Performs a variety of welding processes i.e. MMA/MIG and gas welding, brazing and soldering on various types of materials encountered in the special order base and container build area
- Performs welding operations on silencers, bases and containers without the aid of detailed prints, instructions or fixtures
- Fabricates, modifies and/or rework various types of special tankers, skid bases, silencers and containers used in the production of generator sets and associated hardware
- Formal apprenticeship or NVQ Level 3 equivalent in fabrication/welding discipline
- The ability to be able to read and interpret schematic drawings and sequences of assembly prints
Interested in hearing more?
Apply today with CV for immediate review