|Job Title||UX Researcher|
|Salary||£100k to £105 basic|
|Contact Name||Dan Butterworth|
|Job Advertised||2 months ago|
UX Researcher – Global tech giant
- Salary: £100k to £105 basic; PAYE paid weekly via Principle HR
- Duration: 12-month contract, full time, with the possibility of it being extended/made permanent
- Location: Remote – within the UK
As a UX researcher, you’ll have the opportunity to partner directly with a single, tightly integrated pod with significant freedom to operate with the time, people, and space necessary for conceiving, building, and launching brand new products.
Research is paramount to this organisation’s success - formative research is needed to identify the right latent needs or problems in the world to tackle with product solutions, iterative design research is needed to mould early product ideas into testable prototypes, and creative evaluative research is needed to improve and prepare those products for market.
- At least 4-5 years minimum, of UX research experience
- Fluent in at least one of the following languages: Spanish, Hindi, Bengali, Tamil, or other major Indic language with strong written capacities
- Willing to travel to Mexico, South America, and/or India for work
- Ability to partner well with design and engineering teams to design end-to-end research which informs actionable product decisions.
- Work flexibly and efficiently; you will be working on 1-2 projects at the same time and therefore crucial to manage time effectively
- Available to fully commit with our team for the next 6 months
The next step…
Apply today with CV or LinkedIn profile for immediate review. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence by Dan at Principle.