Strategic Partner Account Manager – Ecommerce
One of the fastest-growing MarTech companies is strengthening its Strategic Partner Account Management Team and would like to appoint a commercially focused Partner with a strong e-commerce background to develop and manage Commerce partnerships across brands.
As a Strategic Partner Manager, you will act as the link between the needs of partners and the capabilities of products. You will be responsible for growing the business and revenue through sales while serving as the voice of the market to internal teams and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Competitive salary between £125 -133K per annum.
- Contract: 12 months – with a high chance of extension.
- Location: This role can be worked on a remote basis from within the UK
- Own end-to-end strategic relationships with Commerce and Retail partners, including developing new relationships, setting expectations during early-stage testing, and supporting partner growth.
- Work cross-functionally with a variety of teams, including Product, Marketing, and Operations teams to enable partners to utilize Commerce products and advocate for functionality to grow partner businesses.
- Work cross-functionally with partners and Account Managers.
- Solid experience in Relationship/Account Management, Business Development/Sales, or a similar role
- Experience and industry knowledge in eCommerce - this is essential
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a large fast-paced environment
If you're a driven, collaborative, and passionate individual with experience in eCommerce, we encourage you to apply ASAP as interviews are taking place next week.
Please submit your CV or LinkedIn profile to learn more about this exciting opportunity or to Hannah@principlehr.com