- The role: Software Architect (C#.Net)
- Business: Leading Global Online Gaming
- Contract: Permanent, full-time – HYBRID role (3/2 split)
- Salary: $130k to $160k basic, plus bonus + partial relocation costs (within US ONLY)
- Location: Franklin, TN – ONSITE/HYBRID
Please understand: This role is open to USA candidates ONLY; partial relocation fees are on offer for relocation WITHIN the US ONLY. Relocation from outside of the US and visa sponsorship are NOT available.
- You’ll have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical/commercial development experience.
- You’ll have a minimum of 5+ years of experience as a Senior Developer / Software Architect.
- Experience with modern software development or operations and their associated technologies.
- You’ll still be very much a hands-on developer but able to step back when required.
- Extensive experience with C#, .Net framework (including WPF & WCF) and .Net core.
- Experience with design patterns, modern software frameworks and architectures.
- Professional experience analyzing code for weaknesses/errors and supporting planned improvements.
- Big picture problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication and collaboration skills are essential.
- Experience working in highly regulated environments a plus.
- Experience with SQL DB like SQLite a plus.
- Experience with Google Protobuf & gRPC a plus
The next step:
Apply today with CV or LinkedIn profile for immediate review. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence by Dan at Principle.