Senior Provider Relations Consultant - Health Insurance Company
A exciting opportunity has become available for a Senior Provider Relations Consultant with a leading health insurance company.
You will manage the territory inclusive of one or more of highest priority network partnerships, as well as multiple other providers, facilities and community health centers. Acts as liaison between provider and internal Plan departments such as Provider Enrollment, Claims, Audit, Marketing, Customer Care and Care Management.
- An annual salary of $80- $90K per year depending on experience
- Position requires 50% local travel to provider partners within the assigned region.
- Permanent role
- Sign on bonus $5,000
- Additional Benefits – medical, vision, dental and life insurance, 401k pension, and paid time off
What you need to succeed:
- 4+ year’s experience in a managed care or healthcare environment is preferred
- Candidate must be able to run reports to identify trends and to assess claims etc.
- Experience with Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement methodologies
- Experience in coaching and assisting in the training of Provider Relations Consultants and Provider Relations Specialists
- Understanding of provider coding and billing practices
- Must have a valid driving license
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or equivalent experience
Apply today with resume or LinkedIn Profile. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.