What you'll do:
- Develop pipeline progression campaign strategies, journeys and content aligned to the enterprise sales cycle
- Develop pan-EMEA content to activate across email, web, paid digital & social channels
- Develop a comprehensive webinar programme, collaborating with speakers and regional stakeholders
- Interlock and align with key internal stakeholders to capture input for campaign strategy and development
- Represent the region and influence the global campaign development roadmap
- Act as a consultant to the regions and digital central teams aligning campaign strategies, priority and investment
- At least 6+ years in a similar position & able to bring extensive end-to-end marketing experience, customer-facing marketing experience is a strong plus.
- Shown experience at working closely with Field teams and other key stakeholders
- Passionate about the customers' decision-making process and the Enterprise sales cycle, buying centre dynamics and sales motivators.
- Native / fluent in English as well as being proficient in German or French is a benefit.
- This role offers an annual salary of £70k to £75k basic (PAYE, paid weekly, within IR35)
- This role is hybrid-based (50/50 split) from the London offices (EC1Y)
- The role will initially begin as a 12 month contract to start ASAP (max 4-6 weeks notice)
The next step:
Apply today with CV or LinkedIn profile for immediate review. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence by Dan at Principle.