Marketing Manager Global Tech French Speaker
Are you an experienced Marketer looking for a new challenge? On of the world's global tech companies is seeking a talented Marketing Manager to lead our B2B marketing efforts in France. In this role, you'll be responsible for driving a range of cross-channel marketing initiatives targeted at large advertisers, agencies, and key industry organizations and influencers.
As our Marketing Manager, you'll collaborate with our Business Marketing Manager for France to support several business marketing programs, measuring and reporting on impact.
- Competitive salary range £85,000k- £ 97,000 per year
- The role will commence on a 3-month contract
- Remote role in London
- Create and execute virtual events in close partnership with agencies and/or our events team
- Develop marketing materials and programs to enhance understanding of Global Tech advertising and marketing
- Localize central programs
- Work closely with cross-functional counterparts to ensure cohesion and scalability for advertising messaging, campaigns, and product launches
- Define clear KPIs and develop scalable ways to use data and metrics to drive decision-making and impact
- Implement measurement and reporting systems to support the above
- Maintain accurate budget forecasting and management processes.
- 5+ years of marketing experience in a Tech company. With B2B experience
- Ability to develop impactful marketing initiatives in an internet and/or advertising environment
- Experience in delivering multi-channel marketing programs, such as events, partnerships, PR, and digital
- Creative flair to bring fresh ideas to positioning and marketing campaigns
- Stellar operational and project management skills
- Familiarity with the French business ecosystem
- Fluency in English and French
Interested? Apply today with CV or LinkedIn profile for immediate review by Emma in Principle.