Lab Manager Electronics €70K - Expired
|Job Title||Lab Manager Electronics €70K|
|Salary||€60000 - €70000 per annum + laptop, phone, meals|
|Job Advertised||almost 3 years ago|
Lab Manager Electronics €70K
Are you an experienced Lab operations manager with hands on experience in lab management? If you are looking for a new challenge or something interesting this could be a great opportunity to join a well-recognised IT company based in Cork City, Ireland.
As a Lab manager you will be setting up lab user rules by defining, writing lab operation procedures, training lab staff on the appropriate use of lab equipment and giving inductions on the safety & lab operations.
What's in it for you?
- Salary range is from €60 to €70K
- Benefits: Mobile, laptop, Meals, holidays and many more onsite perks
- Opportunity to work with a highly collaborative team
Your day to day responsibilities looks like:
- Mentoring lab staff on the safety and lab operations
- You will be implementing lab risk assessments with tool and process owners
- To ensure all employees follow industry standards and safety regulations both for handling and disposing of test samples
- Involve in setting up labs which include moving and commissioning tools, ordering furniture, accessories and consumables as required
Experience or skills required
- 3+ Years of lab management experience
- Training lab staff on the safety
- Experience in purchasing or preparing orders for lab supplies, managing inventories etc
- Experience working with scanning electron microscopes, dualbeams etc
- Good communications skills and able to lead and direct the team
Apply Now. To get considered for this exciting Lab Manager role apply now or send your CV to Som in Principle. email@example.com | 016035075