Key Account Manager Wholesale RTM - M4/M40 Corridor.
Interested in working with a global innovator of some of the world’s best-known spirits? This global company continuously builds brands and crafts exceptional spirits that ignite unforgettable moments, one sip at a time.
They would like to appoint a Key Account Manager to manage their own portfolio of On Trade wholesalers, and support with Depot calling / sales meetings / NCC drive days etc within the Nationals – Molson Coors / Matthew Clark / LWC / CMBC etc . .
- Manage a core number of agreed accounts within the territory to deliver the on trade
- brand building plan and activation program. Examples of activation, perfect serve,
- tailored competitions, menu presence and permanent unique brand visibility
- key influencers across the wholesalers and depots.
- Achieve core role KPI’s against Distribution, Visibility and Activation
- Create and implement profitable commercial agreements with key customers securing
- to deliver volume growth.
• Previous experience in the Wholesale RTM and On Trade Accounts (Drinks background essential)
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships with clients.
• Ability to write reports and present PowerPoint presentations.
• A full clean driver’s license
Interested in hearing more about this KAM for On Trade Spirits? Apply today with CV or LinkedIn profile.