Human Resources Manager / Senior HR Specialist
Reporting to the HR Director.
- Location: Dublin City Centre – Central Business District. Hybrid role 3 days office/2 days home.
- Permanent opportunity with a salary range of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum plus health (employee and immediate dependents) pension and 24 days annual leave.
A little bit about the company:
An American based global player in the Spirits sector. This company has a portfolio of major global brands with distribution of approx. 6 million cases per year. The business has offices in 6 locations across the World. This role is in their brand-new offices in Dublin City Centre.
Core duties & responsibilities:
- Be the first point of contact for all employee related queries such as company policies,
procedure, payroll and benefits, and providing timely responses with escalation as required
- Advise managers on the terms and conditions of employment, knowledge sharing best practice about ways of working at all times.
- Support the recruitment process including development of role profiles, briefing
external recruitment partners, a managing the interview process.
- Carry out new starter inductions for all joiners across the region, including company
information and payroll and benefits.
- Working closely with the HR Team in Global HQ, participate for the EMEA APAC region in
the implementation of specific projects, information requests and companywide
- Assist with the administration of the annual salary review process and short/long term
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in Human Resources, ideally with
- Experience of working in a commercially focused environment, dealing with
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships across all levels of the business
is essential to the success of this role
- A CIPD qualification or equivalent is desirable
Skills Next Step.
To apply for this role, apply now with CV or LinkedIn profile