|Job Title||HR Consultant|
|Contact Name||Peter Barry|
|Job Advertised||about 1 month ago|
A fast-growing Professional Services business with a busy HR Consulting division. This is an opportunity to join a business with excellent professional growth potential.
It is a permanent position with a hybrid working arrangement - 2 days office and 3 days home. The office is based in South Dublin City, close to the Green Luas Line and excellent bus links.
This is a dynamic role which will involve the successful candidate working on site with a client company in Dublin 2.
Below is a selection of the key duties:
- Providing HR advice and support regarding employment law and best practice HR.
- Development of employment contracts and policies in line with best practice and statutory requirements.
- Delivering end to end recruitment solutions that are professional and quality focused.
- Delivering HR services on client sites.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- An appropriate third level qualification in Human Resources.
- Ideally 2+ years' experience in a busy HR role,
- Public sector HR experience would be advantageous but not essential.
- Strong administrative and report writing skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Salary Range €40,000 - €45,000 per annum