Healthcare Assistant-Private State of the Art Hospital
We're seeking a compassionate and dedicated Health Care Assistant to join our team at our state-of-the-art hospital in Dublin. You will work closely with our experienced nursing team to provide high-quality care to adult patients in a supportive and caring environment.
As an important member of our multidisciplinary team, you'll assist in implementing individualized care plans, help with medication administration and other treatments, and monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of care plans. You'll also be responsible for maintaining accurate patient care records while working in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Competitive salary
- Sunday pay time and a half
- Bank Holiday pay two and a half times
- Flexible shift basis to suit your needs and lifestyle.
- Contributory pension scheme and VHI contribution.
- Maternity Benefit.
- Subsidised staff canteen.
- Free staff parking.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Providing high-quality care to our patients in a supportive and caring environment.
- Collaborating with our multidisciplinary team to assist in implementing individualized care plans.
- Assisting with medication administration and providing other treatments as required.
- Monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of care plans and making necessary adjustments.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of patient care.
- Experience as a Health Care Assistant
- Excellent communication skills and a commitment to patient-centered care
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
Interested? Apply today with CV for immediate review by Emma in Principle.