Qualified Nurse Private State of the Art Hospital
Join our compassionate and dedicated team at our state-of-the-art hospital in Dublin! We're looking for a General Health Nurse with a passion for providing high-quality care to adults in an environment that's supportive and caring. As a key member of our multidisciplinary team, you'll collaborate to develop and implement individualized care plans, administer medication and other treatments, and monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of care plans. You'll work closely with consultants and rehab care team and PT's to ensure optimal care is provided.
We understand the importance of investing in our staff, which is why we offer a range of benefits.
- Flexible shifts - days, nights, weekends, weekdays etc
- Paid breaks, coffee bar, highly subsidized meals
- Fully paid education courses to help you develop your career and paid annual membership fees
- Paid CBT training - Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- We also provide annual salary increases (above HSE rates)
- Ample parking within the grounds when you do come onsite which are very scenic and tranquil.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP),
- Pension plan to help you plan for your future.
- Discounted Health Insurance & Gym & Pool (2 min from work to help you unwind)
- Registered General Health Nurse
- Excellent communication skills and commitment to patient-centered care
Interested? Apply today with CV or LinkedIn profile for immediate review by Emma in Principle.