Nurses Private State of the Art Hospital
Join our compassionate and dedicated team at our state-of-the-art hospital in Dublin! We're looking for a General Health Nurses with a passion for providing high-quality care to adults in an environment that's supportive and caring. As a key member of our multidisciplinary team, you'll collaborate to develop and implement individualized care plans, administer medication and other treatments, and monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of care plans. You'll maintain accurate patient care records while working in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Offers a competitive salary
- Sunday pay time and a half
- Bank Holiday pay two and a half times
- Flexible shift basis to suit your needs and lifestyle.
- Contributory pension scheme and VHI contribution.
- Maternity Benefit.
- Subsidised staff canteen.
- Free staff parking.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Providing high-quality care to our patients in a supportive and caring environment.
- Collaborating with our multidisciplinary team to develop and implement individualized care plans.
- Administering medication and providing other treatments as required.
- Monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of care plans and making necessary adjustments.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of patient care.
- Registered General Health Nurse
- Excellent communication skills and commitment to patient-centered care
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
Interested? Apply today with CV or LinkedIn profile for immediate review by Emma in Principle.