Facilities Manager - Expired
|Job Title||Facilities Manager|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum|
|Job Advertised||almost 3 years ago|
Facilities Manager /Office Administrator
Immediate requirement for an experienced Office Manager / Facilities Coordinator to join an Insurance company in Dublin 2 who are in the process of designing another office to add to their 3 offices spaces around the city one of which is in Blanchardstown.
- A large part of this role is creating and improving the community spirit within the offices.
- You will be the driving force behind many events within the company and therefore you need to live and breath community.
- You will be responsible for ensuring all facilities are well maintained by engaging with service providers across Cleaning, Maintenance, Engineering, Office Supplies, Catering etc.
- You will act as a PA to the CEO of the company suppoting with diary management and travel arrangements.
- You will support HR with recruitment coordinating interviews and newstarter documents.
- Previous experience within an office management role overseeing facilities and administration duties
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong can do attitude that works on innitiative and likes taking the lead when improvements need to be made
- Enjoys a diverse, busy and varied role
- You will need to hold a full driving licence to be successful in your application
This role offers an annual circa €33K, hours of work are 9-5.30pm Monday to Friday
Email CV for further details on this Facilities Manager role to Gemma in Principle