EMEA Technical Recruiter - In house - Expired
|Job Title||EMEA Technical Recruiter - In house|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Technical Recruiter - In house
Rapidly expanding global technology company have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Technical Recruiter to join their operation in Dublin. As the HQ of EMEA and APAC regions, Dublin is a fast-paced and highly changeable environment.
An overview of your role
- Managing the full-cycle recruitment process
- Attracting and building a network of active and passive candidates across technical roles such as Network Engineers, Data Centre Engineer, Facility Engineers, Data Centre Technicians.
- Developing new sourcing tools, thinking outside of the box to identify and attract talent
- Supporting hiring managers and assist in the development of an effective recruitment strategy
- Work with HR to on-board new hires
- Solid experience working within an in-house or agency role sourcing technical talent
- Sourcing Ninja - well versed in identifying candidates across various social media platforms
- Ability to recruit both technical and non-technical candidates at various levels of seniority
- Ability to think outside of the box and use creative sourcing techniques to identify suitable candidates
The role offers a competitive salary that will reflect your level of experience.
All communications and queries will be treated in the strictest of confidence by Emma in Principle HR.