EMEA HR Advisor Global Tech- French Speaker
Interested in working with one of the fastest-growing tech platforms that truly are a people-first organisation? Want to work as part of an EMEA Employee Experience HR team who are collaborative, friendly and forward-thinking?
Right now they are strengthening their EMEA HR team and would like to appoint a French-speaking HR professional to support employee experience ensuring the culture of the company is maintained and goals are achieved. This is a fast-paced role in a hyper-growth company.
- This is an immediate start role that can be worked on a fully remote basis within Ireland
- The role will begin as a 6-month contract
- The role offers an annual salary of €80,000 - €100,000 based on relevant experience.
What will you do
- As a key member of the employee experience team you will work closely with Talent Partners to support leaders & managers across 10 key EMEA locations
- You will host onboarding sessions for new joiners across EMEA
- Partner, coach, and support 1st line managers – providing them with coaching and performance plans
- Work closely with Employee Relations teams
- Manage reports and drive analytics
- 5+ years’ experience within a HR Generalist / HR Operations role - ideally within a global tech or global business
- Fluent French and English is essential.
- Experience working on a HRIS such as Workday would be highly beneficial.
- An interest in travel as some travel to other EMEA locations may be required from time to time.
If interested in hearing more, applying please send a word version of your CV ASAP closing date for this role is 1pm Friday the 26th – interviews will take place early next week.