|Salary||£14.48 per hr|
|Contact Name||Emma OConnell|
|Job Advertised||19 days ago|
The leading Global Manufacture of construction equipment is looking for a highly skilled electrician to join their team.
- Location Larne Antrim
- Hourly rate of £14.48 per hour
- 37.5 hours over a 4 day period (Mon -Thurs)
- Up to 6% bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme - double your contribution up to 6%
- Contributory share scheme- match 50% of your contribution
- 12-month fixed term contract
- Read and interpret complex schematic drawings in order to plan methods and sequence of assembly.
- Perform diverse functions such wiring, installation, terminations, connecting panels, upfitting cable trays/ladder racks, conduit upfitting, crimping on gensets and enclosures.
- Use a variety of power tools, hand tools and other equipment.
- Report malfunctions on equipment.
- Compliance with safety and quality standards.
- Compliance with 5S programme and other business improvement initiatives.
- Experience as an Electrician (Formal Apprenticeship/NVQ Level 3 17th/18th edition or equivalent relevant qualification)
- Previous electrical experience (wiring, installation, terminations, connecting panels, upfitting cable trays/ladder racks, conduit upfitting, crimping)
- A keen awareness and commitment to the highest standard of health and safety and quality.
Apply today with CV for immediate review