Digital Communications Manager - Agency Background - Expired
|Job Title||Digital Communications Manager - Agency Background|
|Salary||£65000 - £75000 per annum|
|Location||City of London|
|Job Advertised||11 months ago|
Digital Communications Manager - Agency Background
A global Media/Tech based company whose products and services are helping to revolutionize business's digital experience would like to appoint a Comms Manager to their EMEA HQ in London.
The focus of your role will be to take ownership of all PR, Social & Content Programmes that support the company's digital product in the UK.
You will manage comms programmes across PR and social, including organic and paid, that support the digital offering. You will be responsible for integrating Communications programmes into wider marketing campaigns and work in collaboration with UK campaign marketing, EMEA social, and Corporate Comms teams to integrate programmes into wider campaigns aimed at driving awareness
- This role offers an annual salary of £70-75K
- The role will commence as a 12-month contract with the possibility of becoming permanent
- Opportunity to work as part of a global Comms team in London who are highly collaborative, supportive, and working with best-in-class tools and technologies.
- Experienced Communications professional with in-house and/or agency experience
- B2C experience
- Strong technology, consumer-technology, or creative industry knowledge
- Excellent writer, with great attention to detail.
- Experience running content and social media programmes across Instagram, Facebook and YouTube is desirable.
Interested? Apply today with CV, Linkedin profile or just your contact details for a confidential chat about this Communications role. All queries will be dealt with by Peter Barry in Principle.