COO Chemical Supply Chain Co - Expired
|Job Title||COO Chemical Supply Chain Co|
|Salary||€6 - €7 per annum + Competitive salary|
|Job Advertised||over 3 years ago|
COO Chemical Supply Chain Co
New opportunity for an experienced professional with strong background experience operating within a highly regulated environment to join a growing business as the Chief Operations Officer. As COO you will have responsibility for leading Purchasing, Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Logistics functions allowing the business to grow and scale its activities.
Working closely with the CEO you will help define and implement the strategic direction of the chemical business focusing on new markets, increasing product portfolio, improving operational cost base.
A key part of this role is around change management and business transformation - as a member of the leadership team you will help drive change throughout the organisation - implementing new processes and structures.
This is an opportunity for an individual to join a high growth company within a pivotal and rewarding role and to share in their journey.
- Previous experience operating within a leadership role within a regulated/high compliance environment.
- Strong supply chain expertise - with emphasis on product movement, price negotiation and distribution.
- Strong technical background with product and commercial industry experience
- Good knowledge of change and risk management
- Strong people management skills with ability to lead and motivate a team
- 3rd level education
This role offers a competitive salary that will reflect your level of experience. For further details on this COO appointment email CV in the strictest of confidence to Audrey Hughes in Principle or call direct line 01 603 5072.