|Job Title||Contracts Manager|
|Contact Name||Peter Barry|
|Job Advertised||21 days ago|
Contracts Manager - Global Software Business
12-month contract l €120,000 per annum
Hybrid with office in Dublin City Centre or fully remote in the Republic of Ireland.
Stellar opportunity to work with a high performing global Contracts Management team. This leading global technology employer is continuing their growth plans in 2023, this represents an excellent opportunity for an experienced Contracts Manager.
Some of what you will do:
- Manage workflow for contract review process for a variety of contract types, beginning with receipt of requests for contract generation through routing for signatures and final distribution.
- Assist with maintenance and improvements of contracts management processes and system as well as implementation and enforcement of contract policies.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams during contract review, acting as a key contact for the legal department by providing guidance on commonly requested edits, non-standard terms, policies, questions, etc.
- Review proposed modifications to contracts and work with internal business partners and third parties to negotiate terms and obtain approvals for modifications as required.
To make an impact you need to have:
- 5+ years of experience managing contracts (including drafting and negotiation) in a corporate environment
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with a contract management system, e.g.. Apttus or others
- Experience with electronic signature software, e.g. EchoSign, Docusign
If you have the right skills and career experience, then apply now through this platform. If shortlisted, you can expect to have contact with our recruiter within 24 hours with a full spec and more information on the company.
Apply with CV, or just reach out to me. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence by Peter Barry in Principle HR.