Revenue Accounting Manager
|Job Title||Revenue Accounting Manager|
|Contact Name||Peter Barry|
|Job Advertised||30 days ago|
Revenue Accountant – Full Remote Working (in Ireland) €78,000 base – 11-month contract.
Team: Revenue team, this role is apart of credit cards team.
This is a fantastic fully remote opportunity with a global Technology giant.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
Firstly, an Idea of tech industry
- Month-end close
- Project experience
- Engineer or automation experience – SQL would be helpful not essential.
- Improvements and building in the financial world
- Quick to learn
Some of your tasks as a Revenue Accounting Manager:
Goal in projects is for the team to be reviewing instead of doing
- A lot of projects are around credit card and revenue
- Looking at onboarding different payment providers
- Rolling out new products working with the engineering team closely to see if they are working
- At the forefront of the credit card perspective.
Recognized accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
5+ years PQE
Solid knowledge of US GAAP, particularly ASC606, is highly desirable and SOX.
Strong computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Excel
Ability to scale processes, with automation, in a controlled manner
Superb attention to detail yet possesses an understanding of the ‘big picture’.
his role will close quickly so if you are interested, please apply through this platform now.