Quality Engineer Medical Devices - Expired
|Job Title||Quality Engineer Medical Devices|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Quality Engineer Medical Devices
Calling out for Quality Engineers with a medical devices/ pharma/ regulated industry background to join the NPI Quality Department of a global medical devices company in Galway.
As a Quality Engineer you will joining the Quality Department and be working as a team on various projects focusing on the quality aspects.
What's in it for you?
- Day rate: up to €250 per day
- Job Type: Contract fulltime
- Job Duration: 12 months (visibility of extension)
- Location: Galway, Ireland
- Remote Work: Remote work is available and may have to go in whenever required may be once a week or once in 2 weeks
- Opportunity to be part of a highly collaborative team to work on global edge projects
Your Profile/ Background
- Good experience in QMS
- Experience working within Projects CAPA
- Previous experience/knowledge FDA and MDD GMP and knowledge of quality systems
- Working experience in product verification and process validations.
- 3rd level degree within an engineering or science discipline
Apply Now with your CV or LinkedIn profile to get more info on this Quality Engineer role and to be a part of a global medical device Co who are at the forefront. All applications are reviewed by Som in Principle and will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
email@example.com | 016035075