Payroll Specialist - Global SaaS
If you're ready to infuse excitement and enjoyment into your career, seize this immediate chance to make your mark as a Payroll Specialist in the captivating realm of EMEA. Your expertise will not only contribute to the company's ongoing triumph but will also ensure your own professional adventure is nothing short of remarkable.
At a Glance
- The role will commence as a 12-month contract
- Annual salary of €46,000k pa
- This is a hybrid role so 2-3 days onsite in state-of-the-art offices in Citywest, Dublin
What your day will look like:
- Responsible for ensuring all EMEA payroll inputs are accurate & completed on time across a number of countries.
- Acting as the point of contact with external payroll providers (2 in total that you will be partnering with).
- Reconciling each payroll reviews all entries and forwards for approval.
- Ensuring all tax information, reconciliations, and payments are accurate prior to payment.
- Reviewing of payroll journals post payroll prior to sending to Accounting.
To be successful in this Payroll position you will need:
- 5+ years of payroll experience working with a large system such as SAP, ServiceNow, Workday, or other
- A proven track record working across multiple geographies across EMEA understanding the tax differences and employee entitlements across multiple geographies.
For immediate consideration for this payroll position apply today with CV or Linkedin profile - interviews will be taking place in the coming days.