Merchandising Program Manager Consumer Electronics - French speaking
- The role will commence as a 12-month contract (as a PAYE employee) with the possibility of being extended
- Contract: Permanent, full time
- Salary:£75-£89K per year
- Location: Remote in London
- Start date: 08/01/2024
- Must be fluent in French
One of the world's biggest multinational tech companies is looking for a Merchandising Manager from a Consumer Electronics background. The Merchandising Manager will be responsible for planning, communicating, executing, and reporting on the installation and maintenance of the Physical Fixture merchandising programs across all of the client's existing and future 3rd party retailer partners within primarily the France and Spain regions and potentially beyond.
The primary role of the Merchandising Manager is to ensure that all field merchandising components including fixtures, demo units, graphics and display technologies are operating and functioning properly, as well as maintained to the client's standards.
- Prioritize large volume of projects across thousands of retail doors, most with tight deadlines and extreme complexity, with the guidance of the Global Field Merchandising Manager
- Partner closely with Channel Marketing Managers, Strategic Account Managers, 3rd party labor partners, Analytics and Field Sales team members on a regular basis to execute initiatives with the utmost efficiency and accuracy.
- Create, maintain, and enforce processes for all operations globally in store and with 3rd party labor vendors.
Skills and Experience
- Required to be fluent in French language
- Background experience in physical merchandising and managing labour related to displays, equipment for merchandising etc
- 3+ years of professional experience on the labor/management of labor for installing and maintaining fixtures in a brick and mortar retail environment.
How to send your application: Apply today with CV in word format or LinkedIn profile for immediate review or send a word document to email@example.com
All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence by Rory at Principle. This is a time sensitive position so please apply now to avoid disappointment!