Business: Global Media Tech
Contract: 12 months with the possibility of extension
Salary: £125k to £145k basic, DOE – paid weekly, PAYE, within IR35
Location: Regents Park offices, London: HYBRID – 50/50 split
- In-depth experience in research, analytics / ad effectiveness
- A bachelor’s degree in psychology, statistics, economics, behavioural or social science or a related field (ideal)
- An understanding of online advertising and familiarity with branding and performance advertising and marketing frameworks, including ad effectiveness measurement techniques
- Experience with statistical analysis, including but not limited to experimental design, modelling, or advertising research
- Comfortable communicating complex topics to a non-technical audience & experience of inspiring action based on data-driven insights including influencing advertiser planning and buying behaviour
Insight into the role:
- Drive the global advertisers to measure true business value by operationalising analyses and research that will prove the value of the brands advertising business.
- Play a strategic role in developing the cross-platform and cross-media measurement approaches and learning agendas for the global clients
- Conduct in-depth standard and custom ad effectiveness studies/meta-analysis for the brands global advertisers, to understand the relative impact of different marketing strategies across digital platforms and across media
The next step:
Apply today with CV or LinkedIn profile for immediate review. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence by Dan at Principle.