Key Account Manager Spirits
Interested in working with a global innovator of some of the world’s best-known spirits? This global company continuously builds brands and invents new products to meet the world’s changing tastes and trends.
- The salary - £38,000 per year
- Benefits - £6K car allowance, 15% bonus, 25 days holidays & bank holidays, healthcare, pension
- The Area you will cover: Northern England and Scotland. Ideally you will be based close to Manchester or the M62 corridor.
- You will be based from home but will travel extensively to on trade customers within the region.
They would like to appoint a Key Account Manager to manage some of their key On Trade customer accounts in Northern England and Scotland. Within this role, you will manage a core number of accounts within the territory to deliver the on-trade brand-building plan and activation program. Examples of activation, perfect serve, sampling, tailored competitions, menu presence and permanent unique brand visibility across key influencer outlets.
You will achieve core KPIs against Distribution, Visibility, and Activation (DVA). You will create and implement profitable commercial agreements with key customers securing DVA to deliver volume growth.
- Previous experience & passion for supporting On Trade Accounts (Bars, Restaurants, Venues etc)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships with clients.
- Ability to write reports and present PowerPoint presentations.
- A full clean driver’s license
Interested in hearing more about this KAM for On Trade Spirits? Apply today with CV or LinkedIn profile.