IT Compliance Auditor
· Permanent opportunity
· Hybrid Work while in Dublin 3 days office/2 days home – Dublin City Centre office.
· International travel 1 week per month.
Sector: Online Gaming / Gambling
Objectives of the Role
• Ensure that compliance testing and auditing assignments are conducted and reported on in accordance with the approved methodologies, working documents and templates and in line with regulatory, accreditation and contractual requirements.
• Ensure sustained superior service to existing and new clients in aid of business retention and growth.
To make an impact you need to have:
· 1 - 3 years’ IT auditing experience.
• Exposure to Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) or similar IT and business risk and control-based
· Salary range €40,000 €50,000 bases salary
· Annual bonus
· 25 days annual leave
· Great travel opportunities
If you have the right skills and career experience, then apply now through this platform. If shortlisted, you can expect to have contact with our recruiter within 24 hours with a full spec and more information on the company.
Apply with CV, or just reach out to me. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence by Peter Barry in Principle HR.