Healthcare Assistant -Community Care Immediate Start
Are you a Healthcare Assistant with a passion for providing support and care when people most need it?
Would you like to work with 1-2 clients on a permanent basis each day providing support to them and building up a strong relationship?
Right now we have a number of available positions in the Meath and North Dublin area for Healthcare Assistants to work with Adults with Disabilities in their homes -
the focus of your role will be to build up a strong, solid supportive relationship with 1-2 clients and visit their home spending 4-5 hours with them each shift.
- Hours will be 12 x hour shifts 3 days on, 4 off, and then 4 days on 3 off
- Competitive rate of pay based on experience top rate is €20 per hour
- A premium of 12% is paid for Saturdays and 75% is paid for Sundays.
- Mileage expenses will be paid as you will need to drive between 2 clients (generally 10 min apart)
- A pension of 4% will be provided after 12 months.
- The role will be under clinical supervision.
Main Locations we have open roles in:
Clonee, Dunshaughlin, Dunboyne, Navan, Kells, Trim, Ashbourne, Donabate, North County Dublin
Contact me today with your CV for further details
A car and driver’s license are essential for this role.