Financial Accountant EMEA Global Tech Co - Expired
|Job Title||Financial Accountant EMEA Global Tech Co|
|Salary||€75000 - €85000 per annum|
|Job Advertised||almost 3 years ago|
Financial Accountant EMEA
A leading multinational technology based company are seeking a Qualified Accountant with a min of 1 years PQE to join their team of finance professionals in Dublin. This hugely successful organization have business activity across EMEA, US and Emerging Markets and develop applications used by millions of people worldwide.
Working within a highly dynamic finance team the successful candidate will have responsibility for financial accounting, month end activities and financial control.
Overview of your responsibilities:
- Help define, develop and drive finance processes that affect the monthly financial reporting
- Manage end-to-end US GAAP Financial Reporting and Compliance of key Infrastructure processes
- Partner & Lead outsourced providers
- Manage processes for the preparation of Corporation tax and VAT returns
- Manage and reconcile interfaces to other systems
- Liaise with Finance Manager to ensure accuracy of revenue under US GAAP
- Qualified Accountant ACA
- 1+ years relevant industry experience (post qualification) with large, fast-growing, multi-national company
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- High level of excel skills
The Offer.... This role offers a competitive salary in the region of €75-€85K and benefits.
Apply for this Financial Accountant role with your CV or linkedin profile. All CV's will be reviewed in the strictest of confidence by Maria in Principle; 01 6035073