One of the worlds best known Tech companies is hiring an experienced Compliance Specialist to join the organization to ensure, arrange, conduct and monitor compliance testing, audits, and investigations.
- This role will begin as an 9 month contract - with a strong chance of extension.
- Salary: £110k - £130k per annum
- This is a fully remote role within in UK.
In this role, you will...
- Complies with legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Monitor, assess, and communicate regulatory changes and emerging compliance risks and trends to key partners and stakeholders.
- Assist business, Compliance, and other control function partners in responding to client escalations by conducting , compiling and presenting research as required.
- Remain current on emerging trends and developments, both within the local region and globally, affecting the regulatory environment.
Apply today with your CV, LinkedIn profile, or just your contact details for further info. communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence by Hannah in Principle