Capital Project Manager (Healthcare Sector)
|Job Title||Capital Project Manager (Healthcare Sector)|
|Contact Name||Emma OConnell|
|Job Advertised||26 days ago|
Capital Projects Manager – Cork City area - Hospital Construction/fitout
This role is with a leading private healthcare provider. Based in their Cork location the Capital Project Manager, will work in conjunction with the local Hospital management team and the Capital Projects Team to manage and co-ordinate the planning and implementation of various capital and engineering projects in line with the approved project objectives.
Selection of Role and Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Group Director of Capital Projects, the postholder will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring capital projects and refurbishments are completed within the time, cost and quality parameters in conjunction with all key stakeholders.
- Ensuring that the concept, development, implementation and close-out of each assigned project is managed under recognised project management principles and procedures by:
- The direct and indirect preparation of plans, specifications and tender documents for the purpose of inviting tenders for minor refurbishment works and services.
- Preparing draft project plans, cost estimates and implementation schedules for the purpose of project option appraisal.
- Providing regular technical and project management briefings to the Group Director of
- Capital Projects and Hospital Project Team.
- Ensuring the satisfactory delivery of the project and that appropriate meetings and consultations are held as required.
- Acting as a senior member of staff for the management of the project and helping.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Senior trade cert or equivalent typical diploma, mechanical, electrical, civil, structural or construction studies.
- Relevant Engineering Qualification, Project Management Diploma or Higher
- Experience in Construction project management
- Relevant experience in a similar complex operating environment.
- Hospital construction project management is very helpful.
Self -starter with ability to work on their own initiative
Innovative with creative problem-solving skills
Proven relationship building capability with ability to work as part of a team
Adaptable with ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment.
Flexible and willing to travel
Strong attention to detail
Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Good IT skills (Microsoft Office)
What you get:
- Salary range is between €75,000 - €80,000 depending on skills and experience.
- Performance related bonus of 10% of base salary.
- 30 Days annual leave
- 37 hours week.
- Permanent position.
How to apply:
Apply with your CV through this platform.