Business Regulations and Improvement Specialist
Are you a skilled Business Process and Improvements expert? As a key player on this team, you will take the lead in driving Continuous Improvement initiatives and projects aimed at enhancing Service within targeted Customer Service and regulations business processes. Your efforts will be instrumental in boosting operational efficiency, elevating process quality, and ultimately delivering an exceptional customer experience.
At a Glance:
- The role will commence as a 11-month contract
- Annual salary of €85,000 - €110,000 pa
- Fully Remote in Ireland
What your day will look like:
· Leads and supports cross-functional project teams to implement operational changes.
· Implements process improvement projects using Lean Six Sigma methodology and deploys solutions, globally.
· Builds relationships with cross-functional CS and broader business stakeholders
· Supports the development of metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities.
· Collects data and insights from operations to identify the root cause of problems.
For immediate consideration for this Business Process & Improvement position apply today with CV or Linkedin profile - interviews will be taking place in the coming days.