Application Support Engineer Email Infrastructure
An immediate role has become available with a global SaaS-based company that has been continuously voted as the best place to work across Ireland, the UK, and US. The company truly believes in people first.
Within this role, you will become a key member of the engineering support team with a focus on resolving email & and authentication issues amongst large blue-chip clients who are using /implementing their award-winning SaaS product. This is a technical role with a lot of interaction with engineering teams from client sites.
To Be Successful within this Application Support role you will ideally have
- A solid background in Application support – ideally working within a global technology-based business.
- Experience supporting Email Infrastructure such as POP3, IMAP, SMTP
- Authentication & Authorisation Technologies (LDAP, SAML, OKTA),
- Web Services (SOAP, REST),
- Networking (HTTP, TCP/IP)
And in Return
- This role offers an annual salary of £62,000 per year
- It’s a hybrid work model so 2 days a week onsite in state-of-the-art offices in Staines Surrey (onsite free parking is available or its a 7 min walk from the train station)
- The role will begin as a contract for 1 year with the possibility of the role becoming permanent.
- This is an opportunity to work within a highly collaborative, supportive, and friendly global team of engineers who work on interesting projects.
Interested in hearing more? Apply today with CV or Linkedin profile. All comms will be treated in the strictest of confidence by me Som Tech Recruitment Partner in Principle.