Are you an experienced HR professional with a passion for talent development and strategic partnership? Look no further!
Our client is an established Private Banking institution, founded over 100 years ago. The Irish business unit is approximately 100 people and will steadily grow in the coming years. We are working the SMT to appoint a Human Resources Business Partner to join the team in Ireland.
This is a permanent position, subject to probation. Offered as a hybrid model, 3 days office (Dublin 2) 2 days from home and offers a very attractive salary and benefits package.
- Be the trusted strategic partner for Irish legal entities, handling the full spectrum of HR functions.
- Collaborate with leadership on staff and career development, coaching, and internal communication.
- Identify and address workforce planning needs, developing actionable plans.
- Drive end-to-end recruitment, fostering a diverse talent pipeline.
- Manage the employee lifecycle from onboarding to exit.
- Provide expert advice on employee relations matters and facilitate international transfers.
- Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory HR requirements.
- Represent HR and our company culture across the business.
- University degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 5 years + of HR experience, with a minimum of 2 years at HRBP or Manager level.
- Experience in financial services is helpful not essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Strong interpersonal skills, integrity, and customer orientation.
- Ability to build and nurture trusting business relationships.