QMS Manager (ISO) - Expired
|Job Title||QMS Manager (ISO)|
|Job Advertised||about 1 month ago|
Quality Management System (QMS) Manager.
Dublin City base (hybrid 3 days office/2 days home)
Some international travel may be required.
A great opportunity to join the recently established Irish office of this Global business. Our client has tested and certified thousands of games for online gambling jurisdictions across the globe.
What you'll need to succeed:
Relevant Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in Computer Science, IT Auditing, Information Systems, Privacy Law, or equivalent.
• ISO Standards knowledge in in ISO 17020; 17021; 17025 or 17065.
• 2 - 4 years’ ISO Quality Systems Management.
• ISO Audit experience either as internal or external auditor.
Objectives of the Role
• Develop and sustain the Quality Management System in line with the required ISO standards (including ISO 17020; 17021; 17025 and 17065), accreditation requirements and business requirements across the organisation through existing and new procedures.
• Regulate, control and improve the quality of all processes throughout the business and the final product.
• Embed a culture of continuous improvement throughout the company. Lead the team to achieve quality management system targets for customers and business goals.
What you get:
- Salary range is between €45,000 – €55,000 depending on skills and experience.
- Performance related bonus.
- 25 Days annual leave
- Sick Pay scheme
- Permanent position.
How to apply:
Apply with your CV through this platform.